Happy Independence Day - Dr Daljit Singh Cheema

No Comments
daljit singh cheema


I am grateful to all the friends for sending warm best wishes on the occasion of Independence Day. I reciprocate the same with all humility . For me the day was memorable as I got an opportunity to unfurl the National flag at Sri Fatehgarh Sahib. This land of martyres reminds me of the history when Baba Banda Singh Bahdur conquered Sirhind and established 'Khalsa Raj', putting an end to centuries old Mugal rule. It was this  time when people of this small region of India had a feeling of freedom for a short period. But today we all are fortunate that due to  the countless sacrifices of our great freedom fighters, we are enjoying the fruits of freedom. 


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment